In a parent's meeting on 02 December 2019, as contemplated in Section 38(2) of the South African Schools Act, 84 of 1996, of Laerskool Akasia
the following Resolution in terms of Section 39(2) of the South African Schools Act, 84 of 1996, was passed.
That school fees will be
determined and charged as follows:
|1 Child||R 6 900-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 690-00 per month.|
|2 Children||R 13 700-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 1 370-00 per month.|
|3 Children||R 20 400-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 2 040-00 per month.|
|4 Children||R 27 000-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 2 700-00 per month.|
|5 Children and more||R 33 500-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 3 350-00 per month.|
The school fees can be paid as follows:
- A once off payment of the full amount less 10% discount if paid in full before the ind of 31 March 2020.
- 10 monthly payments commencing in January 2020 and the final payments in October 2020.
- Any application for school fee exemption must be handed in before 31 March 2020.
- More information regarding the exemption is availabe at the financial office.
Methods of payments:
- Internet payment or direct deposit into our bank account.
- Stop order at the bank.
- Card facility at school.
|Account Name:||Laerskool Akasia|
|Bank:||ABSA Bank Pretoria North|
|Type of Account:||Cheque Account|
|Reference Number:||Child's account nr, name, surname and grade|
|Fax Number:||012 542 4669|